Reblog if you have always been single and is proud of it.
It kind of sucks that we want what we can’t have.
Maybe I should just stop caring?
WHY ARE PEOPLE SO FLIPPIN’ SAD?!?
What ever happened to humanity. I’m disgusted in contributing to the problem because selfishness has taken over.
But it’s time to wake up and start helping the world become a solution to this horrendous issue!
“Where is love?” -Black Eyed Peas
- How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
This is actually a tough question..
- Which is worse, failing or never trying?
Failure definitely when it does happen however never trying is just as bad.
All of the most successful people have tried and failed but the thing is they kept persisting. They believed FULLY that they can achieve greatness and we as ordinary people can do the same. People can either take failure as what the word does entail “failure” or as something essential in order to be successful. The more we fail the better, just don’t be foolish and be unaware of our own mistakes if we plan to fail often.
- If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do?
Many factors come into play when things like family, jobs, relationships and..just life in general- happens. It’s inevitable that this presence will always somehow limit ourselves on how we want to live our lives.
- When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?
I’ve out blown my number of sayings than actually doing, out of the water. I really need to reassess my life.
- What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world?
Bring some humanity back.
- If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?
Definitely doing nothing!
But seriously any career that helps me express myself like through art, design, and film.
7. Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing?
I’m settling for what I am doing at the moment and I’m not proud of it. Like in question 3, things just happen and I have to restrict myself from living up to my fullest potential due to issues like money. It doesn’t mean I’ve thrown away what I believe in though, it’s just the timing isn’t right- have to prepare myself for what’s to come.
8. If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?
I don’t think it makes much of a difference since death can creep up on you at any time, day, or moment. Although there may be a few adjustments I’d make as experiences go like not taking things for granted so easily.
9. To what degree have you actually controlled the course your life has taken?
When it comes down to it..I’ve had all the control. Parents pushed, friends supported, strangers gave advice and God set the wheel in motion.
10. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?
Usually I’m more worried about doing things right because I self-doubt myself when doing the right things, I don’t know if they are right to begin with.
11. You’re having lunch with three people you respect and admire. They all start criticizing a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend. The criticism is distasteful and unjustified. What do you do?
First off they’d lose all my respect and admiration. I’d stand up to them and tell them how much their views are invalid since they do not know this close friend.
You really shouldn’t judge a person until you’ve known them all the way around, put yourself in their shoes.
I’d then commence to high-kick the douchebags in the head and walk off.
12. If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?
Live, love, smile often, trust few, forget about what other people think, but most importantly find yourself dear child.
13. Would you break the law to save a loved one?
Depends on the situation and how much I would have to break the law in order to save the loved one.
For example: I wouldn’t put thousands of lives in jeopardy just to save one person. Although in the case that this person is my loved one, it would be extremely hard to do.
To follow your heart or your other heart?
14. Have you ever seen insanity where you later saw creativity?
Many times. Insanity is the key to creativity, why do you think so many famous artists are just a little off in the head?
15. What’s something you know you do differently than most people?
The way I express myself?
16. How come the things that make you happy don’t make everyone happy?
Everyone is different. Simple as that.
17. What one thing have you not done that you really want to do? What’s holding you back?
I want to grow out of my insecurities and be more outgoing. The problem: fear of change.
18. Are you holding onto something you need to let go of?
My past self.
19. If you had to move to a state or country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move and why?
I’d move to Japan because it’s a completely different world over there. The culture is so mind-bending, unique and out of this world compared to what we all know commonly on the Western side. They teach politeness, the community actually acts like a community. Just everything about it draws me in..the beautiful language, technology, people, faces, atmosphere, and just the feeling it’d give. Still 2 more years till I get to visit this Narnia of my dreams!
20. Do you push the elevator button more than once? Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster?
Yes I do. It’s similar to lights at pedestrian crosswalks so I’d like to believe they work the same way. :)
21. Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton?
I’d rather be a worried genius. Simple gets boring, complicating things makes life interesting.
22. Why are you, you?
My parents, family, friends, God, and the people around me helped mold who I am today. I’m ready to discover who I REALLY am on my own now please.
23. Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend?
Not quite as I’d like..maybe if I’d come across less distant and have better intimate friendships. Iunno, guess I should lower my standards a little.
24. Which is worse, when a good friend moves away, or losing touch with a good friend who lives right near you?
It’s harder when you know someone has lost touch with you when they live practically just next door. It hurts more honestly.
25. What are you most grateful for?
26. Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones?
Good question. Really you can’t win with this one, lol. I’d rather lose all my old memories cause then I’d be living in the moment rather than dwelling on the past.
27. Is it possible to know the truth without challenging it first?
I guess it depends on your perspective of things. The truth is what you mold it out to be cause there’s no ‘absolute’ right or wrong way to approach things. So yes, it is.
28. Has your greatest fear ever come true?
Not that I know of..
29. Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset? Does it really matter now?
Nope because I can’t remember!
30. What is your happiest childhood memory? What makes it so special?
Oh there were so many moments I can’t even fathom to choose one because they were all just amazing. Being a child is what made every one of those memories special.
31. At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive?
Maybe about 2 weeks ago. Concurred a fear by jumping off a bridge (into water of course) because it had to be done.
32. If not now, then when?
33. If you haven’t achieved it yet, what do you have to lose?
34. Have you ever been with someone, said nothing, and walked away feeling like you just had the best conversation ever?
No. I should try that..
35. Why do religions that support love cause so many wars?
Cause we can never agree on one thing. Love=pain, no pain no gain. Religion will forever create evil and more good in the world. The world needs this balance in order to function properly as sad as it may sound. Balance is key to everything, think about it!
36. Is it possible to know, without a doubt, what is good and what is evil?
Again if it has to do with perspective then yes. However if it’s based upon generalization then no.
37. If you just won a million dollars, would you quit your job?
NOPE cause I don’t even have a job! HAHA.
38. Would you rather have less work to do, or more work you actually enjoy doing?
More work I’d actually enjoy doing.
39. Do you feel like you’ve lived this day a hundred times before?
More than hundreds of times.
40. When was the last time you marched into the dark with only the soft glow of an idea you strongly believed in?
41. If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today?
All the people I’ve hurt, miss, and love.
42. Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years to become extremely attractive or famous?
43. What is the difference between being alive and truly living?
Being alive can mean just merely existing while truly living is living life to your fullest potential. Truly live to your expectations by just going out there on a limb, and do it.
44. When is it time to stop calculating risk and rewards, and just go ahead and do what you know is right?
Intuition and going with your gut is always helpful in life. I remember during multiple choice tests that I’d contemplate the first answer to a question but then erase the answer and go with another one that makes more sense. Although the initial first answer was correct all along- should have went with my first guess.
Does that mean I should base my decisions and actions upon my initial gut feelings more often? Would things work out better this way?
Ugh, damn overthinking that I didn’t even answer the damn question simply cause I-don’t-know.
45. If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake?
Out of fear my child.
46. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?
47. When was the last time you noticed the sound of your own breathing?
48. What do you love? Have any of your recent actions openly expressed this love?
My family, friends, art, music.
Family and friends by hugging.
Art and music by spending much time on both concepts.
49. In 5 years from now, will you remember what you did yesterday? What about the day before that? Or the day before that?
Probably not because there isn’t anything significantly happening that would bring me to remember these dates.
50. Decisions are being made right now. The question is: Are you making them for yourself, or are you letting others make them for you?
It’s all me, even the ones that I’ve felt that decisions have been pushed on by others.
*Note: doing this after 5-10 years from now to see how much my answers have changed.